REVIEW: Annabelle Trio


Hey Guys!
I was sent two eyeshadow trios from Annabelle to review: "Blue Hue" and "Grafix". My favourite of the two is the "Graffix" trio. I think this trio has a perfect selection of colours for a classic smokey eye. The colours are also not too dark so I find they are day-time appropriate as well as evening appropriate. I like trios because they are a no-brainer when you want to create a look and you don't know what to use. It also comes in a reasonably sized container which you can just throw in your purse or bring it along for travel. The trios have 2.7 grams of product whereas the individual shadows for the Custom Quad (which I reviewed here) have 2 grams per shadow. The consistency I find very similar to the individual shadows, which is surprising because normally palettes, trios, or quads are not as good quality. When I put my brush in the "Grafix" trio a lot of product was picked up without much effort, but I just tapped off the excess. I found these a bit harder to blend, mainly the dark colour in the "Grafix" trio. If I were to choose I think I like the Custom Quad better, mainly because I can create my own colour combos and the individual eyeshadows come with a bit more product. I can't wait to try out "Blue Hue", but "Grafix" is definitely the perfect smokey eye trio!

Annabelle Trio in "Blue Hue"

Annabelle Trio in "Grafix"