Threes of Me Tag!

I was tagged by the always stunning, Crystal, to do this tag! Thanks Crystal!

Three names I go by:

1. Cheryl
2. Snitchy
3. Pooh (my parents pet name for me, short for "Pookie")

Three jobs I have had:
1. Grocery Store (Cashier, Clerk, Cash Office)
2. Sleep Lab Clinic Assistant
3. Industrial Athlete (building cars)

Three places I have lived:
1. Waterloo
2. Waterloo (22 years of my life)
3. Woodstock (the past year and a bit)

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Green Tea
3. Fruit Punch

Three TV shows I watch:
1. America's/Canada's Next Top Model (when it's on)
2. 90210
3. MTV

Three places I have been:
1. Albuquerque, New Mexico
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Niagara Falls, Ontario

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Hollywood, California
2.
Santorini, Greece
3. Hawaii

Three people who text me regularly:
1. My Man
2. My Friends
3. My Parents

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. The OC (not that old, but I loved it up until the 4th season when it turned stupid)
2. Any 80's Childrens Cartoon (i.e., Gummi Bears, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers...etc)
3. Seinfeld


Three favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Stir Fry
3. Alfredo

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Mascara
2. MAC Shy Girl
3. MAC Brow Shader

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. SUMMER
2. My Birthday
3. Payday

Three people I'm tagging:
1. Natty
2. Clara
3. Emily