April Favourites!

Hey Guys!
It's that time again! I've had a ton of favourites this month and had to narrow it down. A lot of my favourites from months previous have actually become HGs of mine. A lot of time my monthly favourites turn into HGs! There are definitely some HGs in the group I picked out for this month. Also, I just realized that this will only be my 11th post this month! I'll try and post more often in May, but I've been super busy. Charles and I have been thinking about buying a new house! I'm so excited! At the moment we are investing our time and money into doing a few renovations in order to have our house be presentable for sale. If we don't end up moving, at least our house will look nice and fresh! I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Let me know what some of your favourite products of April were in a comment below!


Bed Head After Party: I only need to use a VERY tiny amount of product to get the results I'm looking for. This was a bit pricey for me since I don't tend to spend a whole lot of money on hair products, but it is well worth the money for the amount of product I need per use. It has a strong scent, but it smells good and lingers in my hair. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft! It works well for thick or thin hair. My friend with thick hair recommended this to me and I tried it out and fell in love. I let a friend with very fine thin hair use it and it didn't leave it greasy (a lot of products do).

Ardell 111 False Lashes: These have been a favourite of mine for quite some time now. However, I tried cutting them in half because Natty has been doing that and I love the result! It is really flattering and less obvious than wearing a full set.

L'Oreal Lash Serum: This stuff works. I was sceptical because one of the main ingredients in this is alcohol (which I thought would be drying on my eyelashes). However, I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and I've noticed a difference in the length and amount of lashes I have! I will be posting a full review on this product soon so make sure to check back if you are interested.

MAC Tendertone in "Pucker": This smells AMAZING and is very moisturizing on my lips. It gives my lips a very natural flush of colour which I love. My friend bought this at a CCO when she was in Vegas, so unfortunately you can't get them at a MAC store.

MAC Eyeshadow in "Gazette Grey": This just came out with the MAC Pret-A-Papier collection and is one of my favourite eyeshadows I own! I have been using this every single day since I bought it and have been putting it in the outer V of my eye and blending it out. You can see swatches of it by clicking here.

MAC Lipstick in "Brave New Bronze": One of my FAVOURITE lipsticks EVER! I just recently got my hands on this (which came out with the Style Warriors Collection) and I'm obsessed. Every time I go out I reach for this. It is very flattering on my skin tone and I will definitely be repurchasing this in multiples if/when it is released again.

Estee Lauder Double Wear in "Fresco": I'm still using the sample I got of this. It has lasted me forever! A little goes a long way with this foundation and it covers EVERYTHING and lasts ALL DAY and looks the same at the end of the day as it did in the morning when I put it on. I will be picking up a bottle of this, but I'm not sure if I will be using it as much now that the weather is getting nicer. I like to give my skin a breather in the summer and this is definitely the most full-coverage foundation I own.