REVIEW: Annabelle Volumelip Lip Plumping Gloss

Annabelle Volumelip Lip Plumping Gloss in "Cherryoke" and "Sweet Tart"
Hey Guys!
I'm really excited to share with you a new product I received from a representative at Annabelle Cosmetics! The product is their new Volumelip Lip Plumping Gloss.

FORMULA: My favourite thing about this product is that it's suppose to target results as opposed to a temporary volume-boosting plumping sensation. I've used many lip plumping glosses before and they all have that weird tingly feeling and taste like garbage if you accidentally touch your tongue to your lips. This is nothing like those other lip plumpers. Instead, overtime it enhances volume, definition, and softens for plumper lips. The formula is very hydrating on my lips and lasts a long time. Cherryoke looks red in the tube, but actually shows up more of a hot pink on my lips. It lasts longer than Sweet Tart and actually leaves a hint of a stain on my lips once the gloss part has been absorbed. In addition, the formula is NON STICKY! A major plus since I hate sticky lip glosses.

PACKAGING:
The gloss comes in little plastic test tubes. Currently the packaging is being reworked because it is a little hard to squeeze. The new packaging will be available by the end of July. This was the only negative to the product and it is already being fixed! I'm very impressed with Annabelle.

PRICE: At $8.50 a tube this is very affordable. It is exclusively sold at Shoppers Drug Mart (Pharmaprix) throughout Canada.

Sweet Tart

Cherryoke