Vegas CCO Finds!

Hey Guys!
As you know, It was my birthday March 31st! One of my besties came back from Vegas and bought me a couple items from the Vegas CCO she frequents. I've never myself been to a CCO so I was happy to have my hands on some goodies. She picked me up a Tendertone Lip Balm in "Pucker" and a Mineralize Blush in "Earth To Earth". Here are a couple pictures and swatches of my presents! I love them both!

MAC Earth to Earth Mineralized Blush: One side is Peachy Brown, and the marbleized side comes up a purplish pink. When mixed they make a beautiful bronzey peach. I have to be careful not to pick up too much of the purple, but this is a new favourite blush of mine! The colour is absolutely gorgeous and very flattering on my skin tone. This will be perfect for the warmer months!

MAC Tendertone Lip Balm in "Pucker": Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! It goes on very sheer and will be perfect for the upcoming summer months since it has an SPF of 12 (but doesn't SPF in products expire even if unopened? haha oh well, I still love it!)

What have been some of your favourite finds at a CCO?