Forever 21.com Sandals!

Hey Guys!
Forever 21 ALWAYS has the cutest clothes. I've been placing numerous orders online, since December, and have been hooked! The clothes are very affordable, yet stylish, and who wants to pay a ton of money when fashion changes all the time! Well I've been particularly obsessed with their footwear, and figured I'd share with you some of the sandals I received in the mail last week!
$18.80

$8.50
(they had these in white, but sold out so I got the nude ones instead...still wish I had the white though)

$17.80
(these are my favourite)

These are some random VS PINK sandals I got for $5. I like their random deals they have when you are at the check out.

Can you tell I'm obsessed with gold?! I just think gold looks amazing on tan skin...and I'm hoping to go to the beach and be outdoors A LOT this summer! I'm also obsessed with Turquoise accessories and nail polish... To shop online at FOREVER 21, click here.