Hot Miami Styles OOTD!

Hey Guys!
I'm so excited for this post because I've been eying some of the clothing on www.hotmiamistyles.com for a while now and this past week a very kind representative from the online clothing store sponsored me!

I received two dresses. One is really cute for everyday, and the other is really sexy for a night out. They fit really well since they have stretch to them. The material is really soft against the skin and will be perfect for the warmer months because it isn't heavy at all. I have a big list of other items I want to get! Even if these dresses weren't sent to me, I would definitely have paid the money myself...that's how much I like them! A lot of the clothing is really affordable and they have a really cool section called "As Seen On Celebs" which features affordable versions of clothing seen on celebrities! This is probably my fave thing about the online store.

Here are what the dresses look like on:
Coming soon: FOTD for the look above!

They ship worldwide and free shipping is available to US residents who spend $100+!