FOTD: Ricepaper + Carbon

Hey Guys!
Here is the look I did Saturday! Hope you enjoy! It's definitely one of my fave looks I've done in a long time. And yes... I did go DARK with my hair this past week. I only wanted my roots to be touched up, but I ended up getting my whole head practically black (not what I was going for, but I actually think it suits me really well)



FACE:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Medium Beige
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Harmony Blush
MAC Eversun Blush
NARS Albatross

EYES:
MAC Ricepaper e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
Wet N' Wild Gel Liner
Ardell #111s (cut in half)
Covergirl Lashblast Luxe in Platinum Black

LIPS:
MAC Brave New Bronze l/s
MAC Frankly Fresh l/g

Top: From Forever21.com! They have it in 4 different colours I believe on the Canadian website. I had to put a tank underneath because the front of it is see through. I will be posting this in my "Haul post" which is coming up next!

A lot of blog posts this weekend because I'm doing absolutely nothing! I might go out to the movies today, but who knows... I was cleaning the house from 12-2am last night because I was so bored and needed to stay on my work schedule. Any fun plans this weekend for yourself?