Sephora Haul!

Hey Guys!
I'm sooooo excited because yesterday a Sephora opened up close to my house! The closest Sephora prior to this location was 2 hours away!!! This is good and bad news. Good because I don't have to drive forever, bad because now I'm going to be spending WAYYYY too much money. I went in with a list, but some of the things I was looking for were already out of stock. It was insane in the store. I kinda just wanted to get out of there as soon as I stepped in the store. Usually when I'm in Sephora I like to take my time and look at a bunch of things, but I couldn't do that today :(.

I went to check out the Kim K perfume just to see what it smelt like and I didn't end up picking it up because it smelt kind of juvenile to me. I don't know a better way to describe it, but it smells like something I use to wear from the GAP when I was a preteen. :S With that said, it doesn't smell bad per say, but just cheaper than the price tag I guess.

I also really wanted Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Coorector in #3, but that was sold out. I might end up picking it up on Sephora.com, but being a Canadian resident I must spend $120 to get free shipping (I hate paying shipping so I always end up getting a bunch of things in order to make the "free shipping" quota, but I don't want to do that now since I already spent a lot in the store").

With all this said, I still picked up a bunch of things I've been wanting. I kinda went crazy with Make Up For Ever. Here are the things I ended up getting:

Make Up For Ever HD Primer in #0 Neutral: The only primer I have tried is SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer. I wanted to try something different and since I've been really into MUFE HD lately (I ran out of my first bottle and had to buy another), I decided I may as well use the HD primer to go with it.

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #125 Sand: I've been using this every day because it makes my skin look the most natural and lasts the entire work day (even through sweating...etc.). I had to pick up another bottle because I finally hit the bottom. I said I like Revlon Photo Ready better than this, but as of this moment, this is my HG foundation out of every foundation I've tried!

Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer in #3: Have yet to try this out yet, but I'm really looking forward to using it. I hear great things about this product.

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine: Soft pinky nude lip balm. Super moisturizing with a sheer wash of colour. I've never tried a Korres product before and I'm really impressed with this lip butter.

Urban Decay "Summer of Love" Palette: This is my first palette and Urban Decay product EVER! I fell in love with the packaging because I'm a flower child at heart and the colours were right up my alley. I haven't tried this out yet, but I'm really excited to try out UDPP in Sin, the eyeshadows and Bourbon 24/7 eyeliner! Check out the swatches below! These eyeshadows are sooo pretty and have the most beautiful sheen to them!


Benefit Stay Don't Stray: I got a free sample of this and it says it can be used as an eyeshadow or concealer base. I've never tried a concealer primer before so I'm going to strictly use this for that since I already have some eyeshadow primers I love.

I'm working on a ton of posts this weekend because I'm quite far behind on product reviews. I hope to have a few of these up this week! Hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm about to head out to a bar/restaurant to watch UFC with my man!