MAC Superglass Collection


Hey Guys!
The Superglass collection just came out on the MAC website today! I really want to buy one or two of these, but I can't decide. I might just wait until I go to my local MAC counter, but I don't know when that's going to be next :( Are you going to be picking up any of these fab lipglosses? If so, which ones are you interested in?

Cherry Electric, Disco Blend, Fab Frenzy, Gift Wrap, Sugar Overload, Superflash!, Sweet Tart, Totally Bang, Tunnel of Love

  • Tunnel of Love Deep blue brown (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Sugar Overload White beige (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Disco Blendd Light tan (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Sweet Tart Baby pale pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Gift Wrap Light pinky peach (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Totally Bang! Fuchsia (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Cherry Electric Bright cherry pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Superflash! Mid-tone yellow pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Fab Frenzy Deep blue purple (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
I'm interested in Sugar Overload, and Sweet Tart!