Sunday FOTD/OOTD

Hey Guys!
I've been trying to make the most of my MAC eyeshadow palettes this past month. Today I tried out a look with Woodwinked... I've only used this a few times and I feel it just doesn't look right on me. I know this is in everyones top 10 MAC eyeshadows, but I just don't like how it looks on my lids. It's a neutral! How can I not like it?! It looks so pretty in the pan :( Help me like this... haha
FACE:
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush

EYES:
MAC Woodwinked
MAC Black Tied
MAC Nylon
WnW Creme Liner in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast in Platinum Black
Ardell 111s (cut in half)

LIPS:
MAC Ever Hip
MAC Frankly Fresh

DRESS FROM FOREVER21.COM $18.80!

Those are doors in the background. Part of the house renovations Charles and I are doing. lol