To The Beach/Family BBQ FOTD/OOTD


Hey Guys!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed spending some time with my family on Saturday for a BBQ in honour of all the summer birthdays. I haven't posted an FOTD in a while since I haven't been wearing too much makeup since the weather got warmer (I like to keep it on the light side). I've been doing this look for the past few days now and really like it. I used most of the products I purchased from MAC's To The Beach Collection. Hope you enjoy!

FACE:
MUFE Primer #0
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Nude
MUFE Lift Concealer #3
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (to set concealer)
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Hipness Blush
NARS Albatross to Highlight

BROWS:
MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3

EYES:
UDPP in Sin
MAC Illusionary MES all over lid
MAC Soft Brown e/s in crease
MAC Deep Truth e/s lower lashline
MAC Pearl CCB as Highlight
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe in Royale Black

LIPS:
MAC Splashing l/g


Here is my OOTD. I wore some of my new articles of clothing from my most recent F21 haul! Not a very flattering photo, but this is the only outfit shot my mom took with her camera lol I always goof off for photos...