June Favourites!


Hey Guys!
Like every month, I had trouble narrowing down my favourite products I've been using. This month I didn't just focus on makeup, but I added a couple different items that I have been using religiously this June.

Vanilla and Coconut Oil from Bath and Body Works: I've been picking up random things for the house and this month I stopped in at Bath and Body Works and picked up a ton of hand soaps for the bathrooms and kitchen as well as an oil warmer for my living room. My house smells like summer and baked goods all the time now because of the oil I purchased called Vanilla and Coconut. I'm absolutely CRAZY about anything vanilla scented and now my house smells so good.

Kirkland Cleansing Towelettes: I picked these up at Costco and these are THE BEST facial wipes I've used. I like them even more than my Neutrogena ones (both yellow and blue packages). I'm going to be doing a full review on these, but for the time being I HIGHLY recommend them!

Ardell 116 Eyelashes: These are really natural, and since I like to keep my makeup on the natural side for the summer, I've been using these every time I go out instead of my drag ones lol

MAC Hipness Blush: This came out at the end of May, but I didn't think it was fair to include it in my May favourites since I only used it a few days. I've been using this almost everyday to work and it gives me the perfect summer glow.

MAC Illusionary/Burning Ambition MES: I loveeeee the white/gold colour in this duo. The brown is also AMAZING and incredibly pigmented. If I were to recommend one Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo this would be it! For all you ladies who love your neutral/brown colours I would definitely recommend this! This is a no-brainer when it comes to doing my makeup in the morning.

MAC Splashing Lipglass: Perfect summer lip. It is really flattering on my skintone even when I'm on the lighter side (Nc25). This colour also makes my teeth look even whiter than they are, which is another plus.

MAC 131 Brush: I wanted this to use with my Mineralized Skinfinishes and powder highlights and it is the perfect brush for both kinds of products. My HG highlighter brush! Grabs the perfect amount of product because of the duo fibre and distributes it beautifully.

Sephora Brow Brush: I use the bristle side to comb through my eyebrows after I've applied my MUFE Eyebrow Corrector which makes them look really groomed and in place. I also LOVE the eyelash separator comb on the other side because it is made of metal and really seperates clumpy lashes.

What were some of your favourite products in June?