Back From Vacation... I'M ENGAGED!

Hey Guys!
I was gone for the past week and had the best vacation EVER! I did so much exciting things, I'm exhausted and feel like I now need a vacation from my vacation... lol. If you have been following me on Twitter I've kept you posted on everything that has been going on. For those of you who don't follow me, here's a little update: I'M ENGAGED!

Charles proposed yesterday (July 17) and I was so shocked! I still can't stop looking at my ring finger and smiling. The center diamond is princess cut and just over 1 karat, with smaller diamonds around the band set in white gold. It is much more beautiful in person. I wish I could have taken a better picture of the ring, but unfortunately my camera got sand in it while I was camping and now the lens won't retract. :( With this said, I won't be able to do any of the new posts I wanted to (i.e., MAC In The Groove Haul, Toronto Shopping Haul...etc.). I have some posts I've been working on so I will just have to use those pictures for the time being (I'm quite behind in posts, so there should be plenty for me to do while I figure out my camera situation).

Also, I bought my first car July 16! It is a 2010 Mazda3 and it's a beauty. I named her "Betty" after the song "Black Betty" because...well...she's black and I thought it was appropriate. LOL. My mom took the picture with her camera since mine is dead :(. Such a bad time for my camera to die on me.

Saturday, July 10 I went to see Hole at the Sound Academy in Toronto! Courtney Love is AMAZING live. I was actually quite surprised because it was her birthday the day before so I thought she'd be a mess for our concert, however I was mistaken. She had a great set list and even let the audience request songs to play. She played some of her new music, but a lot of old favourites.

Sunday, July 11 was my besties birthday and we went to Lady Gaga at the ACC! I've seen Lady Gaga once before and didn't think it was possible for her to get any better than she already was, but my goodness... she is AMAZING live! The tickets were outrageous, I've never spent so much on a concert, but it was worth the money in my opinion. If you love Gaga and ever have the chance to see her live...DO IT! You won't be disappointed. Unfortunately my camera died and I didn't get any pictures, but my friend did so I will post one later once she sends them to me. We did our makeup all crazy, and wore our matching Gaga glasses. We are such dorks.


Gaga Merch I splurged on
Bought this at the concert

Bought this at Zara

Bought Tote at H&M

During the week I went camping. I don't have pictures because they are stuck on my camera, but it was so beautiful and relaxing. We didn't stay our whole scheduled time because there was a rain storm coming, and I really didn't feel like camping in it so we left early. I still had a great vacation and can't wait to get back to blogging!