I'm on Holidays!

Hey Guys!
Today is my last day of work and then I'm on holidays all next week! I only get two weeks holidays during the year so I'm making the most of my first week off and doing a lot of fun activities. This being said, you won't be seeing any new posts until after my mini vacation. Right now I'm packing to go to Toronto for the weekend to see a couple concerts. Saturday night I'm going to be seeing HOLE and Sunday I'm going to be seeing LADY GAGA!

Below is a picture I took the first time I saw Lady Gaga in concert. I didn't get floor tickets this time so my pictures won't be nearly this good. However, at least I got to see her perform this close once before!

Sunday is also by besties birthday so I will be taking her out for dinner/shopping and maybe a stop at a lounge after the concert! I can't wait to show you pictures! During the week I will be gone camping and the weather looks like it's going to be beautiful the days I'll be gone (i.e., 30 degrees). Hope you all have an amazing next 9 days!