Revlon Lip Products!

Hey Guys!
My camera is still broken, but I took these pictures awhile ago for a future blog post. I absolutely love Revlon lip products and wanted to share some swatches of various products I've purchased from the company.

Lipgloss

One of my favourite drugstore lipglosses is Revlon Super Lustrous SPF 15 Lipgloss! The formula is great: cremey, thick and not too sticky, but sticky enough so that it lasts a decent amount of time on your lips. The packaging is also simple and sleek which I love. These have a distinct smell to them, not a bad smell, but you know you are wearing Super Lustrous Lipgloss when you have these on.

Pink Whisper

Nude Lustre

Life's A Peach

Lipstick

I'm also a big fan of Revlon Lipstick as well! I've tried different formulas of various collections they carry (Super Lustrous, Matte, and Colorburst) and if I were to purchase only one of the lippies I would definitely get Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude as the texture and application is far superior to the other two. I didn't exfoliate my lips prior to applying the shades, so Nude Attitude can look a pit drying since its a Matte. Just Enough Buff is a creme and would be my second choice to repurchase. The only thing I dislike about Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude is that it smells gross. I absolutely ADORE the packaging for the Colorburst Lipstick...I think they tailored this particular collection to my taste!

Matte in Nude Attitude #001

Super Lustrous in Just Enough Buff #613

Colorburst in Soft Nude #070

What are some of your favourite Revlon Lip products?