Weekend FOTDs!

Hey Guys!
How was your weekend? I borrowed my dad's camera one day and my mom's the next so that I could finally post some FOTDS. I haven't got around to getting my camera fixed/buy a new one and I didn't realize how much I use it until it was broken. My weekend was super busy and I'm starting on some wedding planning. Would you be interested in reading posts on my wedding plans as I finalize them?

I did two similar looks over the weekend using shades of nude/brown. Hope you enjoy!


FACE:
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Perfecting Base
MUFE HD #125
MUFE Lift Concealer in #3
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
MAC Creme Bronzer in Beach Bronze
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Creme Blush in Sunrise

EYES:
TFSI
MAC Burning Ambition/Illusionary MES
MAC Texture e/s
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
Ardell #105
CG Lash Blast Fusion in Black

LIPS:
MAC Jazzed l/s

FACE:
MUFE Primer in #0
Revlon Photo Ready in Medium Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (under eyes)
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC So Ceylon MSF
NARS Albatross Blush (to highlight)

EYES:
Urban Decay Summer of Love Palette (Maui Wowie, Smog, Chopper)
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Solar White e/s
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in Black
Ardell #105
CG Lash Blast Fusion

LIPS:
Maybelline Rose Lip Liner
MAC Lovelorn l/s
L'Oreal Color Juice in Grape Soda


*All clothes from FOREVER21*