20% Off @ Cherry Culture!


Hey Guys!
Just in case you haven't heard, Cherry Culture is having a 20% off sale on everything on their website from now until August 24! I placed my order this morning and got a bunch of NYX and Sinful Color Nail Polishes. I will definitely post my haul when it comes in the mail. It usually takes a couple weeks to get to Canada though so it won't be for a little bit.

Here is a sneak peek at the goods:

NYX
Lip Lacquer Pot in "Georgia Peach"
Concealer Jar in "Beige"
Concealer Jar in "Yellow"
Concealer Jar in "Green"
Powder Blush in "Angel"
Rouge Cream Blush in "Rose Petal"

Sinful Colors Nail Enamel
#805 California
#809 Vacation Time
#813 What's Your Name
#814 Forget Now
#816 Lying Nails
#854 Boogie Nights
#931 See you soon
#945 Soul Mate


For some reason I forgot placing two polishes in my order from my wishlist :( I'll have to pick them up next time because they had a bunch of things I REALLY REALLY wanted but were out of stock. Number one being Sinful Colors in SECRET ADMIRER... I think it was made for me (click on link to picture to see)... I also wanted Chicago, Mint Apple, and Cream Pink, but those were out of stock as well. I also wanted NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Natural" because it's a pretty good dupe for MAC Lillicent cream blush.

Are you planning on picking up anything from Cherry Culture this week?