UD Naked Palette + NARS Sheer Glow FOTD

Hey Guys!
This past week I received my Urban Decay Naked Palette in the mail as well as I decided to jump the NARS Sheer Glow bandwagon and pop by my local Sephora to purchase one of these bad boys ($60!!!!). I'm absolutely in L♥VE with both of these products. Urban Decay's Naked Palette is my favourite palette I own (by any brand) and NARS Sheer Glow may happen to be my new HG foundation! It actually looks like SKIN, not caked on makeup! I will be posting reviews on both of these products in the weeks to come. I want to get good use out of them first before I give a proper review.


FACE:
NARS Sheer Glow in Medium 3 "Stromboli"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark (to set t-zone)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (under eyes)
MAC Emote Blush to contour
MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre
Eyeko Cream Extra Glow as highlight

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- "Hustle" all over lid
- "Naked" in crease
- "Creep" in outer "V" and along lash line
- "Virgin" to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Color Burst in "Soft Nude"
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in "Life's a Peach"