4 Year Anniversary! + FOTD

Today is my 4 year anniversary with my soon to be hubby, Charles! I just wanted to share a few pics from the weekend. We celebrated on Saturday by going out to dinner and coming back to the house to watch videos. The food was sooo delicious. I also love that we went out and then just went home and had a chill night. One of my fave things to do is just get into my comfy clothes and watch movies. This is our last boyfriend/girlfriend anniversary we get to celebrate! Hope you all have a great Labor Day!

Some sort of Tropical Lillies Charles bought me.
They are even more beautiful now because more flowers have blossomed!


FACE:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC Emote Blush to Contour
NARS LoveJoy Blush
NARS Albatross to highlight

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- "Toasted" on lid
- "Naked" in crease
- "Hustle" in outer V
- "Virgin" tear ducts
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in "Zero"
MAC Typographic to set pencil
MAC Brule e/s to highlight

LIPS:
MAC Brave New Bronze l/s
MAC Frankly Fresh l/g
*I love this combination*


DINNER @ MILESTONES

Raspberry Puree Mimosa: Veuve Clicquot Champagne, France

Portobello Mushroom Chicken: Double breast, with sliced Portobello mushrooms,
sauteed in olive oil with fresh basil, roasted garlic and reduced Reggiano cream served over capellini


"THE" Cookie: Double dark chocolate cookie with white chocolate,
carmel, some other kind of special sauce lol, and vanilla gelato.
*drooling just thinking about the cookie...*


Chillin at home in my comfy sweats.

A Bella picture just because... ♥