July/August Favourites!


I missed last months favourites so I took into consideration what I've been using for the later part of the summer. I finally purchased a new camera. It is a Canon Powershot SD1400IS. It was on sale for $50 off so I snagged it up. I didn't do too much research, I just knew that I wanted another Canon because I think Canons quality is superior to other brands. I'm excited to finally catch up on all the posts I've been wanting to do due to lack of a camera. Anyways, onto my favourites:

Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy": I got this perfume in a roller ball from Sephora. I wish all perfumes came in a roller ball because I like to switch it up and I NEVER finish a whole bottle before they go bad. I love the smell of this Juicy Couture perfume. I really don't care for "Couture, Couture".

Urban Decay Naked Palette: My favourite palette by ANY makeup company, EVER. I'm absolutely in loveeeee with the colours in this palette as it allows me to create a variety of looks. I'm also obsessed with their 24/7 eyeliners. Especially "Zero". It's my new favourite black eyeliner pencil. Full review with swatches to come.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: I got the shade "Stromboli". I thought it would be a little too dark for my skin and I would need "Punjab", but this actually matches my skin PERFECTLY. It sometimes runs a bit light once I blend it in, which is weird because it looks too dark unblended on top of my skin. I love the formula and how it makes my skin look flawless and natural. My skin feels extremely soft and well balanced when using this. I've been using this every day since I've bought it. My new HG foundation. Full review to come.

MAC Jazzed Lipstick: This is a very flattering colour on my skintone. I can wear it when I'm light or when I'm tan and it still looks incredible. It is very pigmented and everything I wanted "Ever Hip" to be. One of my HG lipsticks and I will be sad when this is gone.

MAC Emote Blush: This is the perfect contour colour for me. I received this in a blog sale and had to buy it. I'm so glad I did. My HG contour.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping: I love how finely milled this MSF is. It isn't super glittery or chunky like some of the other highlighting MSFs out there. One of my favourite powder highlights!

MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre: Really love this peach/coral blush and it has been perfect for the summer. The colour is really flattering and I can control how pigmented I want it to be.

Sun Labs Ultra Dark Mist: This stuff is wayyy too messy. I wanted to spray my whole body with this but the spray goes EVERYWHERE. I did this in the tub/shower and it was all over the walls, curtain, and floor. For this reason, I only use a few sprays on my chest and face to deepen my tan. It works really well for that purpose and gives a great colour.

LUSH Dark Angels: This is a great exfoliant and alternative to MAC's Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. I have only a couple uses left in my MAC tube, so I ran out to LUSH to purchase this because I heard it was similar. It is REALLY exfoliating. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this because it feels like you are rubbing gravel all over your face. I personally love it because it does a great job at sloughing off all my dead skin cells leaving my skin incredibly soft. I don't care for the smell, but it works wonders so that's why it's in my favourites.