Cherry Culture Haul

I haven't bought much from Cherry Culture lately so when I saw they were having a Back To School 20% off sale I decided to pick up a few things. The one thing I don't like about Cherry Culture is that I find they are out of stock on a lot of products I want and then they never seem to restock them or it takes a ridiculous amount of time to restock. I hauled a bunch of Sinful Colors nail polishes as well as a few NYX items I've been meaning to try. I will have lots of NOTDs in the future and probably some reviews on a few of the items I picked up so make sure to check back if you're interested! Here are the goods:

Left to Right: #805 California, #809 Vacation Time, #813 What's Your Name, #814 Forget Now

From Left to Right: #816 Lying Nails, #854 Boogie Nights, #931 See You Soon, #945 Soul Mate


NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Beige"

NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Yellow"
(Yellow is suppose to be good at concealing under eye circles)

NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Green"
(Good for concealing red pigmentation, like in pimples)

NYX Lip Laquer Pot in "Georgia Peach"

I was expecting this to be more peach. This would look good over a lipstick, but I didn't care for it on it's own.

NYX Powder Blush in "Angel"
(I heard it was similar to MAC's Well Dressed which I've been meaning to try)

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Rose Petal"
(I wasn't expecting it to be so creamy. You need a very small amount of pressure to get product with these)

Angel and Rose Petal