FOTD: MAC High Tea Lipstick


I went to MAC this past weekend and B2M for MAC High Tea lipstick. I was contemplating between getting Cream Cup, Creme D'Nude and High Tea, but I settled on High Tea. I'm so glad I picked this shade up! Originally I was wearing Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick and Lipglass, but I had to try on High Tea as soon as I got in the car. It is probably the most flattering shade I've ever worn. I was surprised that I liked it so much because it looked quite frosty on my lips upon application (even though it's a Lustre formula). It's moisturizing, long lasting and photographs beautifully! I was thinking how perfect this shade would be for my wedding...or my bridesmaids who will be in Champagne coloured gowns!


FACE:
MUFE Primer
MUFE HD #125
MUFE Lift Concealer #3
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark (dusted lightly over t-zone)
MAC Cream Bronzer in "Beach Bronze"
NYX Cream Blush in "Rose Petal"
MAC Cream Colour Base in "Pearl"

EYES:
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Black (waterline)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion in "Very Black"

BROWS:
MAC Cork Eyeshadow

LIPS:
MAC High Tea Lipstick

Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick and Lipglass