FOTD: Fall inspired look using MAC Dark Deed lipstick

I used the "colour accent" feature on my camera which pulled out all the reds

I've been so boring with my makeup lately... I haven't been buying much and I haven't been getting much use out of my collection. I've been stuck in a rut doing the same things day in and day out. Is it bad that I don't feel like buying more makeup?! What happened to me... :( I'm sure I'll get the makeup bug back soon.


FACE:
MUFE Primer in Neutral "0"
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Stromboli"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
NARS Albatross (highlight)
NARS Lovejoy blush?


EYES:

UDPP
MAC Espresso e/s (all over lid blended up into crease)
MAC Typographic e/s (smudged into upper and lower lashline)
MAC Brule e/s (to highlight?)
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in "Zero"
Urban Decay "Virgin" (inner tear ducts)

EYEBROWS:
MAC Cork e/s

LIPS:
MAC Dark Deed l/s