October Favourites!


Hey Guys!
This month I haven't purchased too many new items. Currently, I'm saving my money for a shopping trip I will be taking a week from today. I can't wait to show you my purchases... I'm really excited! I have a couple items in mind that I would like to pick up, but it's going to be a surprise :) With that said, I don't have that many favourites for this month as I have been quite good about my spending.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in "Midnight Blue" and "Base and Top Coat": I picked up several shades from Rimmel's Lasting Finish Nail Polish line after reading Natty's post about the shade "Posh Pink". I needed a base coat, and I've been wanting a blue polish for the fall and I feel in love with the shade "Midnight Blue". The majority of the days this month my nails have been "Midnight Blue" with Rimmel Base Coat and Seche Vite top coat. Let me just say that the polish lasts longer than any of my OPI, Essie...etc...etc. polishes have ever lasted without chipping or peeling. I actually have to remove the colour because I was bored of it, instead of removing it because it starting chipping! "Midnight Blue" is a really dark blue with shimmer. It shows up much darker on my nails than it looks in the bottle, but it still is very pretty.

MAC High Tea Lipstick: I can't believe I haven't purchased this sooner. I've always overlooked High Tea as I thought it would just be another neutral that I really didn't need to buy, but boy was I mistaken. This is one of my favourite, if not my favourite, lipstick EVER! It is very flattering on my NC25/30 skin tone and lasts a long time on my lips. If you want to see the colour swatched on my lips, click here.

MAC Dark Deed Lipstick: This is my go-to fall shade. I feel very adventurous and sexy when I wear this. It's a dark red, burgundy colour, different from everything I own. I'm currently working on a blog post featuring this lip stick (I took the pictures early October), but haven't got around to posting it yet. It should be up within the next week, if not later this weekend!

MAC Eyeshadows in "Honey Lust", "Cork", "Grain", "Folie": I've been using all four of these eyeshadows almost every day for the month of October. I love using Cork eyeshadow for my eyebrows as it isn't so harsh looking and noticeable that I fill in my eyebrows. "Honey Lust" is a colour I've been meaning to pick up for some time now and finally got around to it. Everytime I was at the MAC counter I would swatch some eyeshadows and I would always been drawn to picking up Honey Lust. "Grain" and "Folie" has been my go to eyeshadow combination. I put "Grain" all over my lid (which is a beautiful all over lid colour), with "Folie" in the crease (which is a reddish brown which makes my green eyes pop), and VOILA! So simple. These four have definitely become staples in my MAC palette collection.