Favourite Products of 2010!


I saw this post going around on blogger and thought it would be fun to do as a summary of my favourites of 2010! I love monthly favourites ESPECIALLY end of the year favourite posts/videos on youtube so if you haven't done this yet, make sure you post this on your blog and link it in the comment box below! I would love to read it!

Makeup

Foundation: I've gone through countless foundations this year and I would have to say that my favourite foundation, although pricey, is NARS Sheer Glow. I kept debating if it beat out my trusty MUFE HD and I think it has!

Concealer: Currently I'm testing out MAC Pro longwear concealer and YSL Touche Eclat (a highlighter, though I use it under my eye area) so I can't say quite yet if these beat out my trusty MAC Studio Finish.

Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (for face) and Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (for under eye). I haven't been using powder very often as my skin is even more dry than usual in the winter time. However, if I were to reach for powder, these are what I would use.

Blush: NYX Cream Blush in "Rose Petal"

Bronzer: I can't decide between Chanel Soliel De Tan (Bronze Universel), NARS Laguna Bronzer or MAC Refined Golden Bronzer. I love bronzer!


Highlight: NARS Albatross all-time FAVOURITE highlighter hands down.

Eyeshadow: My favourite eyeshadow of all time is MAC Solar White. I use it to highlight the inner corner of my eye, or when I'm really daring, I use it to highlight my brow bone for a night out on the town. However, I'm going to break this category down into three: Lid, Crease, Highlight. My favourite eyeshadow for the Lid is MAC Grain e/s, Crease is MAC Cork e/s, Highlight is MAC Ivorie. My favourite palette is Urban Decay's Naked Palette!

Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Zero" (<---AMAZING!!!!), and MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.

Eyeshadow primer/base: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyelash curler: ELF Eyelash Curler

Mascara: CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black (the original one in the orange tube)

Lipstick: MAC Brave New Bronze (this was a very hard decision)

Lipgloss: MAC Partial to Pink (this was a very hard decision)

Nail polish: If you asked me right now I would tell you I'm OBSESSED with Sephora by OPI "It Looks Like Rain, Dear". However, it still can't replace my coveted OPI "My Private Jet".



Body

Shower gel/soap: SoftSoap Milk and Honey

Body lotion/cream: Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion (baby products are the best! LOL)

Body exfoliator: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator (it's all gone *starts to cry*)

Hand cream: Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

Lip balm/treatment: Korres Lip Butter in "Jasmine"

Perfume: Givenchy Hot Couture


Face

Cleanser: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild

Toner/lotion: Clinique #2 Toner

Moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Facial mask: Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Mask

Exfoliator: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

Makeup remover: Kirkland Facial Cleansing Towelettes

HAIR

Shampoo: Aussie Moist or LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar

Conditioner: Aussie Moist

Heat Tamer: TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray (I've gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It smells AMAZING and it leaves my hair shiny and not weighed down).

Hair Spray: TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold

Leave-in Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream (Sleek & Shine)

Smoothing Cream: Bed Head After Party


I wanted to make a more detailed post on my HG cosmetics. This basically has most of them in here, but I would like to go more in depth. This post is in the works and will be up in the New Year!