FOTD: Smokey Eye Using MAC Eyeshadows [[PIC HEAVY]]

Here is a break down of the look I was wearing when I went shopping with Charles on the weekend. It is pic heavy because I had a little Nikon D90 photo shoot and I was bored on the 30 minute car ride to the mall so I took pictures with my point and shoot Canon Power Shot SD1400 IS. If you haven't checked out my OOTD for this look, click here. I was really sick the day I took these photos so please excuse the dark circles under my eyes. I'm pretty sure it's turning into a sinus infection...UGG

Photo taken w/ flash... very impressed the flash didn't wash me out or distort my makeup.
In order to take good makeup photos w/ my point and shoot I ALWAYS have to be in natural lighting.






FACE:
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (to set under eye)
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector#3
(My best friend borrowed this and I finally got it back...forgot how much I LOVE this stuff)

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Brow Duo in "Ivory" (to highlight)
MAC Club e/s (all over lid)
MAC Smut e/s (crease)
MAC Typographic e/s (tiny amount in crease and to set eyeliner)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Ardell #111 falsies

LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Brave New Bronze l/s
MAC Boy Bait l/g

All these pics below were taken w/ my point and shoot. You can tell the difference in quality between the above (Nikon D90) and below (Canon Power Shot SD1400IS). If you want really good lighting, take pictures in your car! I know it sounds weird, but it gives great lighting conditions!








Sorry I got carried away w/ my camera...LOL
Thanks for looking!