Forever21 Love & Beauty Nail Polish in "Gold"


I picked up two polishes in my small order of accessories I placed on Cyber Monday. I got "Gold" polish and one called "Camel". I'm really into gold nails at the moment. This gold is a true rusty gold, which isn't really what I wanted. I REALLY want a light yellow gold like OPI for Sephora "It Looks Like Rain Dear". You can see the exact colour I'm talking about if you go over to Tiffany from "Will Work For Makeup"'s blog! It was sold out at my local Sephora when I went there today (*sigh*) so I'm considering placing an order on Sephora.com, but really don't want to pay for shipping or to spend $120 minimum for free shipping.

As for the nail polish, I really didn't like the application of the gold polish. I found it chipped almost instantly. The nail polish in "Camel" actually lasted a lot longer and applied smoothly without looking like garbage like the gold polish. I think it would have turned out a lot better if I applied Seche Vite as a top coat, but I'm all out of my bottle and need to pick up a new one. I will have to retry the gold once my new bottle of Seche Vite comes in the mail.

Are you into Gold Nails for the Holidays?