FOTD: Christmas Dinner Makeup

On my way to the rents house

I had my first Christmas party of the season last weekend at my parents house with my dad's side of the family. I wanted to keep my makeup pretty simple, but added a little drama with a half set of falsies. I needed a look which could transition to a night look because I was going out with my girlfriends later in the evening. I wish I would have taken pictures of my makeup for the evening, but I forgot because I was having too much fun with my besties since it hasn't been just the 4 of us in forever. All I did was add a touch more MAC Typographic e/s to the corners to give my eyes more depth and drama. My foundation I applied at 1:00pm and I didn't have to touch it up before heading out at 10:00pm. I love MUFE HD and it will always be one of my go-to foundations (next to NARS Sheer Glow of course!).

Top: One size fits all crochet top from Forever21 in white

FACE:
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (to set under eye concealer)
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC Cream Colour Base in "Pearl"
NYX Cream Blush in "Rose Petal"

EYEBROWS:
MAC Brow Duo in Walnut

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Brow Duo in Ivory (highlight brow bone)
MAC Solar White e/s (highlight inner corner)
MAC Ricepaper e/s (all over lid)
MAC Gazette Grey e/s (crease)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Carbon e/s (to set blacktrack)
CoverGirl Lash Blast in Black
Ardell #305 lashes

LIPS:
MAC Shy Girl l/s
Revlon's Life's A Peach Lipgloss

Note: I have my very first Nikon D90 FOTD I took yesterday that will be up in the next couple days :) I'm sooo excited to share because finally I have a camera that actually captures precisely how my makeup looks in real life!