My New Nikon D90 Camera!


I'm sooo excited to share with you guys that I just recently got my first SLR camera! I was researching which camera would be best for me and in my price range and decided to go with the Nikon D90. I've seen many popular bloggers using the Nikon D90 and thought the quality of their pictures was phenomenal which swayed my opinion on which camera to purchase. Also, my cousin has the Nikon D90 and he has taken great engagement photos and family photos. Now all I have to do is learn how to use this baby haha. I've only been playing around with the different settings so far (i.e., auto, portrait, action...etc.) I haven't tried manually changing much only little things like turning the flash off, changing the ISO setting...etc. Here are a couple of my first few shots taken with my new Nikon D90! As per tradition, I've included a self shot with the camera :) So far I only have one lens which came with the kit and it is the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. Can't wait to use this in all my future posts!!!

I have a Kim K OOTD and FOTD of this exact look I will be posting this coming week! :)

Bella as my subject ♥

I think this use to be a fox or a squirrel... I can't remember haha
Any toy we ever buy her lasts a couple hours at most

I caught Bella sleeping in our bed. She likes to think she's people. She even uses a pillow

Bella is happy it is the Christmas season. One of the three stockings along the fireplace is hers :)