MAC Pink Friday Lipstick


Hey!
I hope you are all enjoying the festive season! I have already finished Christmas shopping, wrapped all my gifts and am ready to send out my Christmas cards in the mail Monday! I am very organized this year as I wanted to avoid rushing last minute as per usual. I ended up picking up two MAC Pink Friday lipsticks the first friday they became available: one for me, and one for my bestie for Christmas. This is the second Friday this lipstick has been available and so far it has sold out both Fridays! You only have one Friday left to pick it up, so I figured I'd swatch the colour for my readers just in case anyone was interested in it but was unsure since you can only buy it online.

First off, MAC describes this as a "Barbie Pink" which is a perfect description. When I think of "Barbie Pink" I definitely think of this colour. It's very vibrant, yet wearable. It is a Satin finish so you will need to exfoliate your lips before using this as Satins can accentuate dry lips. I didn't take my own advice and exfoliate my lips prior to application of these swatches...sorry (I ended up throwing it on as soon as it was delivered).

The Top Centre Lipstick is PINK FRDAY; clockwise MAC comparisons...Viva Glam Gaga, Snob, Lovelorn, Real Doll

I don't own any other vibrant MAC pink lipsticks.
I would love to see how Pink Nouveau compares and Chatterbox
as those are shades I've always meant to buy but haven't got around to it yet.


Are you into Pink Friday? I love it!
I also loveeee Nicky Minaj's CD Pink Friday!