NOTD: Holiday/New Years Eve Nails

"It Looks Like Rain, Dear" and "Only Gold For Me"

Hey Guys!
I ended up getting my Sephora order in the mail before Christmas so as soon as I opened my package I instantly did my nails with Sephora by OPI "Looks Like Rain, Dear". After seeing this on several bloggers nails I HAD to buy this polish for myself. It is limited edition at Sephora so if you are interested in it you better pick it up ASAP. I know when I went into my local Sephora store that it was sold out but they do still have it online! I think Gold is the perfect colour for the holiday season and is definitely a trend, a long with silver, for this coming New Years Eve! With that said, here is Sephora by OPI "Looks Like Rain, Dear" along with Sephora by OPI "Only Gold For Me". I was thinking for NYE that I will layer a ton of "Only Gold For Me" so that it is really opaque. I wonder how many layers I would have to use? haha. I'll definitely post some pics if it works out. LOL

"It Looks Like Rain, Dear"

One layer of "Only Gold For Me" on top of "It Looks Like Rain, Dear"


What are your plans for New Years?

Here's a sneak peak at my dress ;)