FOTD: MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (NC25) and Concealer (NW25)


Overexposed, but I think it turned out cool
Hey Guys!
My computer crashed yesterday and I lost a ton of files and photos that were for future posts. I do backup my files on an external harddrive every now and then, but I haven't since I got my Nikon D90 so I lost all those images *tear*. I hope this never happens to any of you... Anyways, I went out last night and got a cheap desktop computer just to have something to use for the time being until I get myself a MAC. I really want a MAC laptop mainly for photo editing as I'm really getting into digital photography. I don't have the extra money for a MAC at the moment as my wedding, bachelorette and honeymoon is costing me a small fortune. The lighting is so horrible on my new computer monitor that I don't know if any of my pictures actually look decent. I tried adjusting the settings, but everything looks overexposed.

Anyways, enough of my complaining...I tested out MAC Pro Longwear Foundation today for the first time. I have a sample of NC25 and I really like it. I do have dry skin and you REALLY need to moisturize before using this foundation if your skin is anything like mine. I also wet my Duo Fibre with Fix+ before applying foundation to the bristles to try and make it dewier and blend more evenly. So far the foundation looks just as good as when I put it on this morning. I probably will end up purchasing a bottle after my sample runs out. I've also been using MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and I really love the product, but I absolutely can't STAND the packaging. I don't use a lot of concealer, and the pump that comes with this is garbage. I could probably cover my entire face with the amount of concealer that comes out with one pump. It is so hard to control and such a waste of product. Has anyone else had this problem with the pump on the concealer? I hear the actual pump on the foundation is much better.









FACE:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC25
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (under eyes)
MAC Emote Blush (contour)
NARS Gina Blush
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in "Truth and Light" (highlight)
MAC Fix+
BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
MAC Illusionary/Burning Ambition Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo (lid and crease)
MAC Ivorie e/s (to highlight
MAC Gesso e/s (all over lid to tone down MES)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in "Carbon Black"
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl (waterline)
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl (line lower lid)
MAC #36 Lashes

LIPS:
MAC "Peachstock" Lipstick
MAC "Revealing" Lipglass