NOTD: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color in "Quick Sand"


Here's a quick NOTD with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color in "07 Quick Sand". I've been really loving this colour! It is similar to a couple other nail polishes I already own by OPI, but is much more affordable. The only downside is the shimmer. I find when I remove this polish the shimmer gets all over the place. It's a bit easier to remove when I use my Seche Vite because I find my polish comes off easier. I really want a peachy, nude beige colour like this, and I thought I found that in Sephora by OPI "Nonfat Soy Half Caff" but it's far too sheer. I also own OPI "Dulce De Leche" but I wish it had more brown/beige tones in it as opposed to pink. I'm still in search for the perfect nude polish! Any suggestions?

More opaque and with shimmer compared to Sephora By OPI "Nonfat Soy Half Caff"

"Nonfat Soy Half Caff" vs. "Quick Sand"

"Nonfat Soy Half Caff" vs "Dulce De Leche"