Updated Makeup Collection + Storage


Hey Guys!
A reader asked me to show my makeup collection and I thought it would be a good idea since it has grown substantially since my last post. I have been trying to clean out my makeup stash of the things I don't use. Here is EVERYTHING that I currently have AND use. Hope you enjoy!

Top of my desk turned into vanity

Top Left side of vanity: Neutral palettes, MAC perm lipsticks, MAC Small Nylon Makeup bag (for travel), MAC Eye Brushes, MAC Fix +, Talika Lipocils, Petrie Dish for mixing foundation, Chanel Bronze Universel, LUSH Lip Scrub

Nail Polish Collection (completely full...no room to grow! I'll have to give away some polishes soon)

Top Right side of vanity: MAC Face brushes, MAC Brush Cleanser, MAC Limited Edition Lipsticks, MAC Colour and Smokey palette, MAC Blush palette, Coastal Scents Palette

Bottom storage section of vanity: 4 Sterilite Organization containers, Makeup Wipes, Garbage Can, Nail Polish Case (with remover, cotton pads, nail files...etc), Sephora bag full of samples and backups)

1 a: Moisturizers and Primers

1 b: Foundation and Concealer

1 c: Bronzers and Powders

2 a: Beauty Powders and a couple MSFs and Blushes

2 b: Blushes

2 c: Highlighters

3 a: Eye Shadow Bases, Eyeliners, MES and Pigments

3 b: Palettes and Individual Eyeshadows

3 c: Lipstick and Lip Balm

4 a: Lipgloss

4 b: Mascara and Eyebrows

4 c: Eyelashes

Samples and Backups

Mac Palettes

Sigma Brush Rolls