FOTD: Marcelle Lux Diamond Liquid Liner


Hey Guys!
Over the holidays I pretty much stuck to a brown and gold theme in my makeup (I just played around with different brands). Here is a quick FOTD post of what makeup I wore on Christmas Day! In general, I'm not a big fan of super glittery makeup, but a little glitter, done tastefully, goes a long way! I've had these Marcelle Lux Diamond Liquid Liners for quite some time now and have used each a couple times. I love the effect the "Pure Gold" liner had over top of my Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil. The photos don't do the "Pure Gold" liner justice. It made my eyes "sparkle" without being overpowering (you can see a bit of "sparkle" in the first photo).




FACE:
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow in "Punjab"
YSL Touche Eclat "Radiant Touch"
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Grain e/s (lid)
MAC Soft Brown e/s (crease)
MAC Ivorie e/s (highlight)
ELF Cream Liner in "Coffee"
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Whiskey"
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl (waterline)
Ardell 111 falsies
Marcelle Lux Diamond Liquid Liner in "Pure Gold"

LIPS:
MAC Partial to Pink l/g

SWATCHES OF MARCELLE LUX DIAMOND LIQUID LINER

From Left to Right: Ultraviolet, Pure Gold, Jade

From Top to Bottom: Pure Gold, Jade, Ultraviolet

Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!
I'm going out of town to do some shopping and some wedding planning!!! Can't wait :D




Disclaimer: The Marcelle Lux Diamond Liquid Eyeliners were set to me for consideration to review. As always, these are my honest opinions.