FOTD: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hey Guys!
I have a couple random FOTDs that have just been sitting on my desktop waiting to be posted. This particular look was from my Christmas Eve at home with Charles. I will be posting my Christmas Day FOTD shortly (it's very similar to this). Hope you enjoy!


FACE:
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Punjab"
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Love Joy Blush
NARS Albatross Blush (to highlight)

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD "Smog" e/s (all over lid and in crease)
UD "Half Baked" e/s (lightly on lid)
UD "Creep" e/s (deepen crease)
UD 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in "Zero"
ELF Dramatic Lashes
MAC Solar White e/s (tear duct)

LIPS:
MAC Innocence, Beware! l/s
MAC Devilishly Stylish l/g


Super quick post, but I gotta run...World Juniors is starting and of course I'm cheering for Canada to win Gold against Russia! Go Canada Go!!!!