FOTD + OOTD + NOTD: New Years Eve!


Happy New Year
Everyone!

Hey Guys! Here are a few pics from my New Years Eve! This was probably one of my favourite NYE to date even though we basically decided the day of what we were going to do/where we were going to go! LOL We ended up getting a decent sized group to go out even though we bought tickets only hours before the event. 11 is my favourite number AND I'm getting married this year so I have high hopes for 2011! I included an OOTD and FOTD as well (I still call it FOTD/OOTD even though it was Night)...Hope you enjoy and have a Happy New Year!

Jasmine and I trying to pop the Champagne bottle... I'm surprised the cork didn't dent the ceiling!

Enjoying our Champagne before the bar

My future hubby and I ♥

OOTD

Dress: Forever 21


FOTD



FACE:
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Punjab"
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark (along t-zone)
MAC Emote Blush (to contour)
NARS Madly Blush
NARS Albatross Blush (to highlight)
YSL Touche Eclat "Radiant Touch" (under eyes) with a dab of NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Beige"
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (to set under eye concealer)
Fix + (to set face)

EYEBROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector#3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Ivorie e/s (to highlight)
MAC Solar White e/s (to highlight brow and inner tear duct)
MAC Brule e/s (all over lid)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease, under eye)
NARS Night Clubbing e/s (outer V, under eye)
MAC Reflects Gold Pigment (lightly all over lid)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in "Zero" (under eye)
Stila Eye Kajal in "Onyx" (waterline)
MAC 36 Lashes
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in "Very Black"

LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Angel l/s
NARS Turkish Delight l/g

NOTD

2 coats Sephora by OPI "It Looks Like Rain, Dear" w/ 6+ coats of Sephora By OPI "Only Gold For Me"
You can check out my post on these polishes by clicking here
(4 of my girl friends saw my nails and they had to quickly paint their nails the same before going out! haha)

(Driving home today...it was so mild outside we let Bella stick her face out the window! LOL)