LOTD: "Look of the Day" (FOTD, OOTD, HOTD)



Hey Guys!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing. I worked Saturday so I only had Sunday off. This is my LOTD "Look of the Day" for Sunday. Please disregard the hormonal blemishes on my chin. I found my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation made me look a bit sunburnt in certain lightening today and my skin wasn't the greatest to begin with. I think it may have just been reacting weird with my self tanner, not sure, since I haven't had this problem before.



I haven't researched this yet, but I figured I'd ask my readers first... I have some acne scarring on my chin and was wondering if there is a product out there I could use to lessen the appearance of them? Let me know if you have tried or have heard of anything!






FOTD "Face of the Day"

FACE:
Estee Lauder Time Zone Moisturizer

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation #220

Maybelline Fit Me Powder #220

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW25

Chanel Soliel De Tan

MAC So Ceylon MSF (LE)

MAC New Vegas MSF (LE)



BROWS:

Make UP For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3



EYES:

UDPP

MAC Honey Lust e/s (lid)

MAC Ivorie e/s (LE) (brow bone highlight)

MAC Solar White e/s (LE) + Goldmine e/s (tear duct)

MAC Soba e/s (crease)

NARS Galapagos e/s (outer 'V')

ELF Creme Liner in "Coffee"

UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Bourbon (waterline)

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

Ardell #111 Lashes



LIPS:

MAC Marquise D' l/s (LE)

MAC Frankly Fresh l/g (LE)





HOTD "Hair of the Day"


To achieve this look, I washed my hair the night before, put in a leave-in conditioner (Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream) and let it air dry. I woke up and used a spiral curling iron through my entire head of hair. I flipped my head over, ran my fingers through the tight curls to loosen them up and parted my hair to the side. I've had this spiral curling iron sitting in my bathroom closet for some time now and I've never really used it. I really like how my hair turned out and it lasted all day and even looked good the next day when I woke up! I used TreSemme Tres Two Hairspray to keep it in place.




OOTD "Outfit of the Day"


I got this dress at Forever21. They had it in black, but I have so many black dresses that I opted for the olive version. I purchased this several months ago, but never wore it (I'm pretty sure I blogged about it in a F21 Haul post...) Usually greens work against my eye colour, but this green actually enhanced my eye colour! The headband I got from Forever21 as well and it has feathers and some medallions to the side...I ended up taking it off LOL