FOTD: Dinner at Moxies



Hey Guys!

Charles and I went out this weekend to do a little bit of shopping. I picked up a couple pieces of clothing and beauty products, but mostly stuff for the house (my latest addiction). We went out to Moxies Restaurant for dinner and the food was delicious! I took a few pictures before we left the house and in the car to show you how my makeup looked. I've been wearing this eyeshadow combination more times this month than I can count! I've actually placed the 4 MAC eyeshadows I used for this look in a quad so I don't have to dig through all my palettes...that's how often I've been using these shadows! Hope you all had a great weekend, this is my only day off and I have another 6 day week coming *sigh*. My February Favourites should be up tomorrow or the next day so check back!




FACE:

Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC25

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in "Pink Power" (used as a contour, blush, and highlight)

MAC Fix+



BROWS:

Love & Beauty Brow Kit in Dark

Love & Beauty Treat & Tame in Dark



EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC Naked Pigment (lid)

MAC Brule e/s (brow highlight)

MAC Phloof! e/s (tear duct)

MAC Soba e/s (crease)

MAC Romp e/s (outer corner)

NARS Galapagos e/s (outer 'V' and to set liner)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in "Whiskey"

Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Ardell Medium Flare Individual Eyelashes (corner of eyes)



LIPS:

MAC Stripdown l/l

MAC Shy Girl l/s

MAC Jazzed l/s







Lemon Pepper Fish and Spinach...Soooo good!