February Favourites!


Hey Guys!
I have a TON of favourites this month. I usually try and cut it down to a reasonable amount, but I've been crazy over products this past month and couldn't leave anything out...LOL

Something that I didn't include, but I think I should mention, is brown eyeliner. I've always been a black eyeliner girl, but lately I've been using brown and I love it! Brown isn't as harsh as black and I find it gives a more natural look, which I love! I really like Eyeko's Graffiti Pen Eyeliner in brown and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Whiskey!

1. Love & Beauty Brow Kit and Treat and Tame Brow Gel: I've been using these two products religiously this past month. Natural looking, yet polished brows have ALWAYS been the trickiest thing for me to do in terms of makeup. I use the little brush that comes with the Brow Kit for both the powder and the wax and my brows have never looked better! I set my brows with the Tame side of the double ended gel and my brows do not fade and stay in place all day. I love these two products MORE than my expensive Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector and these only cost a few dollars each! This is definitely my number one favourite this month! ELF cosmetics makes the exact same items if you are curious.

2. Ardell Individual Lashes in "Medium Flare": I haven't been using full sets of lashes lately as I've been trying to look more natural and haven't been going out that much. The individual lashes work great because I can put 3-4 on the outer corner of each eye and they just add a little bit of extra fullness at the ends where I like my lashes to be the most full/long. I had trouble putting individual lashes on when I first started, but now I'm a pro at it. All I do is use my brow tweezers to grab and eyelash, dip it in DUO lash adhesive, wait for it to dry and get tacky and carefully set it on my lash line. It's fool proof!

3. Maybelline One By One Mascara: I've been using this quite frequently. It doesn't beat out my beloved Cover Girl Lash Blast, but it has been a nice alternative. It gives me more length than Lash Blast, but I still find myself going over my lashes with a Lash Blast comb just to get the look I like. For a review on this mascara, click here.

4. Talika Lipocils: Some of you may have noticed that my lashes are a bit fuller/longer than they used to be. I think I actually have MORE lashes, not necissarily fuller ones, but they have definitely grown while using this product! I'm planning on doing a full review, but I need to start using this day and night. I've skipped some days/nights since starting using this, but when I keep at it I definitely notice a difference. I can see my lashes going back to the way they were prior to using this if I were to stop, so it's not a permanent change, just a temporary one while I use the product.

5. MAC Naked Pigment, Brule e/s, Phloof! e/s, Soba e/s, Romp e/s, NARS Galapagos: I love the eyeshadow combination of all these colours. To see pictures, click here or scroll down to my last FOTD! I've been using these basically everyday with NARS Galapagos to set my brown eyeliner.

6. Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipglass: I need to backup these colours because they are the PERFECT nude lip for my NC25 skintone! To see swatches, click here. To see my FOTD using these products, click here!

7. EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit: This is my new HG lipchap. It smells AMAZING and leaves my lips so soft! For a full review, click here!

8. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in "Pink Power": I've been using this pretty much everyday this month. If you look at many of my previous FOTDs, you can see what it looks like on my cheeks. It is very subtle and gives a beautiful sheen to my cheeks. You really can't go overboard with any of the colours which is good for me because sometimes I'm a bit heavy on the bronzer/blush! LOL. It's the perfect contour, blush and highlight all in one! It has come in handy when I've travelled to my parents house to visit friends/family this month. To see swatches, click here.

9. ELF Flat Top Powder Brush: I've been using this everyday for my foundation and I love it! Since the bristles are more densely packed than my typical stipling brush which I use for my foundation, I find it provides better coverage. The bristles are very soft for such an affordable brush. I only paid a few dollars for this. The handle is a bit wobbly, but what can you expect from a makeup brush that costs a few dollars. Regardless, this was a great purchase and I'm looking foward to trying more ELF brushes (this was my first one!).

10. Estee Lauder Time Zone Moisturizer: This is just a sample size I received when I bought a full bottle of EL Night Repair. I use this day and night and when I wake up my skin is so soft which enables my foundation to glide on better. My skin is on the dry side and this moisturizes it quite well. I will be purchasing a full size of this once I run out of my sample.

11. OPI Dating a Royal: I've been wearing this on my nails quite often. This will be a great colour once the spring comes. I especially love this on my toes! I can't wait to wear this more when the warmer weather comes. I will be posting an NOTD soon.

12. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25: I initially thought my skin would be too dry for this foundation, but as long as I moisturize my face before and spray it with a bit of Fix+ after, it gives me the perfect, natural finish which lasts all day. I'm quite active at my job and this stays put throughout my entire day. I definitely will be purchasing a new bottle once this runs out. I may even get a shade darker for when I'm NC30...that's how much I love this foundation. The only other foundation I have a couple shades of is my HG NARS Sheer Glow. To see how this looks on my skin, click here.