FOTD: Purple and Blue Eyeshadow!


Hey Guys!

Guess what?! I actually wore coloured eyeshadow for once...and not just as a liner either. I threw this look together quick on Sunday because I had to run out of the house and do some errands...I really like how it turned out! The pictures don't do it justice, but blue and purple make my green eyes POP! I haven't had a chance to use some of my coloured MAC eyeshadows because, frankly, they scare me, but I think I will be taking more chances now that I know I can pull it off. I like how it wasn't TOO dark and still felt daytime appropriate. Hope you enjoy!

FACE:
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25
YSL Touche Eclat "Radiant Touch"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
NARS Luster Blush
MAC Perfect Topping MSF


BROWS:
Love & Beauty Brow Kit in Dark
Love & Beauty Treat and Tame

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Poison Pen e/s (lightly in crease)
MAC Shadowy Lady e/s (lid)
MAC Deep Truth e/s (centre of lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Zero"
MAC Carbon e/s (to set liner)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash




LIPS:
MAC Creme D' Nude l/s
MAC Gaga 2 l/g


I had to show my MAC Wonder Woman T-shirt! I love it ♥