MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipglass Swatches

Hey Guys!

I received the MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipglass in the mail Friday and had to do a post ASAP on swatches as I know some of you may be curious as to what the new Gaga lipstick/lipglass looks like and are thinking of picking them up. Gaga 2 Lipstick is described as a light, neutral beige with an amplified formula. Amplified lipsticks by MAC tend to be very pigmented and cremey. This lipstick is no exception. The only thing I don't like about this colour and formula is that it accentuates any dryness/flakyness in your lips so you MUST exfoliate or apply a moisturizing lip balm prior to application. Gaga 2 Lipglass is a cream formula and feels amazing on the lips. It is described by MAC as a light, sandy neutral (with a micro fine shimmer). I find this is the perfect nude lip combo for my NC25 skin.
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick


MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick on lips

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick + Lipglass

I forgot to take a picture of just the lipglass. I will post a picture of what the lipglass looks like on my lips later this weekend.

I swatched some of my MAC lipsticks which I thought were similar, in one way or another, to the Gaga 2 Lipstick. If you have one or more of the lipsticks I have, you can see the difference in colour from Gaga 2 to the one which you own. I found that NYX Circe was a near dupe to Gaga 2 (just a tad darker).

From Left to Right, Top to Bottom: MAC Creme D' Nude, MAC Gaga 2, NYX Circe, MAC Myth, MAC Peachstock, MAC Brave New Bronze

Will you be purchasing the new Gaga Lipstick or Lipglass?