MAC Wonder Woman Haul

Hey Guys!

The MAC Wonder Woman Collection doesn't launch in stores until February 10th, but I picked up what I wanted online last week. The only thing I wasn't able to get was the "Pink Power" MSF which still says "Coming Soon" on it. I'm going to my local MAC counter on Thursday to see the collection in person and will be picking up the MSF then and possibly some other items as well. I will update this post with new products and swatches as I receive them.

I always love the cardboard packaging more than the actual packaging on the products...*sigh*

Mighty Aphrodite Blush, Russian Red Lipstick, Wonder Woman Lipglass, Marquise D' Lipstick

The lipglass packaging is horrible. I'm glad I decided against getting "Emancipation" as I already have similar colours and I can't stand the packaging. The outside you can see the seem which makes it look really cheap and the wand is so big it's very impractical, not to mention lipglass comes flying out the opening when you pull the applicator out. This is so disappointing because I love the colour "Wonder Woman" and it makes for the perfect red lip paired with "Russian Red" lipstick.

The material for this makeup bag is pretty thin. It's a decent size, but I don't think it's worth the $36 price tag. I love Wonder Woman and I needed a bigger makeup bag for travel (this fits everything I could possibly need) so that's how I justified this purchase LOL.


Mighty Aphrodite Blush is probably my favourite thing I got from this collection. It is absolutely beautiful. I see that it is sold out online, but if you can get your hands on one thing, get this!

From Left to Right: Light side, Dark side, mixed together

Marquise D' Lipstick (backup tube, I already have one from the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead Collection)

Marquise D' swatched on lips

Russian Red Lipstick


Russian Red Lipstick


Russian Red Lipstick + Wonder Woman Lipglass ♥

Mineralize Skinfinish in "Pink Power"

This thing is a monster! It's the size of my palm, I love it! Wish it had a mirror though.






Did you end up getting anything from this collection? What are your thoughts on the packaging?