HAUL: Katy Perry for OPI Nail Polishes

From Left to Right: Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, Not Like the Movies, One that Got Away

Hey Guys!
I purchased the entire Katy Perry for OPI Nail Polish Collection online back in January when they were first launched and I just received them in the mail last week. I honestly gave up hope of ever receiving them because 3 months of waiting is RIDICULOUS. Regardless, the collection is still out in stores and I figured I would share swatches and NOTDs within the next couple weeks for any of you who are still interested in maybe picking up one of the polishes. The package didn't get to me unharmed though...there was one casuality, which ironically was the Black Shatter nail polish which arrived SHATTERED in the package, black polish EVERYWHERE! I ended up picking up the Black Shatter when I was out at the mall this past weekend because it was the polish I most wanted to try out. All the polishes, minus the Black Shatter, are named after Katy Perry songs. My favourite polish is "One that Got Away".



Have you tried any of the Katy Perry Nail Polishes?