REVIEW: Cover Girl Eyeshadow Quad in "Pure Romance"

Hey Guys!
I hope you are having a good weekend. Here is a quick review on the Cover Girl Eyeshadow Quad in "Pure Romance" I picked up a few weeks ago. In my opinion, the eyeshadows in this quad are not to my standard for quality. The colours ARE soft to the touch and blend fairly easily, but with this said, they are VERY sheer. The quad is nice for a slight pop of colour for during the day that is not too dramatic. I probably wouldn't purchase this quad again because the shadows do not last as long as I would like and aren't overly pigmented. If you have a good base (i.e., Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance) than you shouldn't have too much of a problem with longevity. I also bought one of the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trios which is in the same colour family as this which I still need to test out. I already feel like the quality is going to surpass this one. Have you tried any of the Cover Girl Quads? What are your thoughts?

I used the lightest colour as a highlight, the second lightest on my lid, the next colour in my crease and the darkest colour in my outer 'V' to deepen the crease.