March Favourites!


Hey Guys!
I didn't have too many new favourites this month since I've been using a lot of old products...I know April will be huge as I purchased a lot of new things at the end of March which I love, but need to use a bit longer to make sure they are "favourites" worthy.

Scott Barnes for Motives Cosmetics "The Present": I have a full review on this here. In short, it is perfect for travel and the quality of cosmetics is excellent! I especially love the light beige matte eyeshadow which I've been using almost every day as a highlight/all over lid colour as well as the translucent powder to set my makeup.

Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki: I've been using this everyday for my foundation and it works perfectly at buffing in my NARS Sheer Glow. I've been liking more dense brushes for applying foundation as opposed to my trustee MAC 187 Duo Fibre as they provide a better, more even/flawless coverage. I will be having a full review on this brush, as well as other Sigma HD Brushes in the next week or so.

Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF15: This is my new daytime HG moisturizer. I've been wearing foundation much less since I've found this moisturizer. I also like using this and then applying my foundation. I can't say enough good things about this moisturizer. For a full review, click here.

Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3: I've been neglecting this lately since I found the ELF Brow Kit, but now I am back to using this and it is definitely my HG brow product. I haven't even made a dent in this tube and I've used it almost everyday since I purchased it (except for when I was on my ELF Brow Kit kick...LOL).

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20: I bought this earlier in the month because I had a breakout from my MAC Pro Longwear Foundation. This is perfect for covering blemishes and is my HG Concealer for under eyes as well (except I use NW25). I don't understand why MAC doesn't carry an NC25 in this concealer... I thought that was a popular colour?

MAC Mighty Aphrodite Blush: I bought this when the MAC Wonder Woman Collection first came out, but haven't used it much because I was hooked on the Pink Power MSF. Everyday I wore this blush last week I got a complement on how I looked...I attribute it to this blush! LOL It gives my cheeks the perfect glow/colour. Just before taking this photo I accidently dropped the blush! I've never broken ANY of my makeup before (this is such a big surprise to me) and it saddens me to look at the small chip in the side of the blush. *sigh*. Have you ever broken a makeup product you love?!