REVIEW: Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eyeshadow Collection

Hey Guys!
This is one of the gifts I got for my birthday last week. The only product I've ever tried from Too Faced Cosmetics is their Shadow Insurance, which I love. Too Faced also has a few other eyeshadow palettes to choose from, such as the "Neutral Palette", "Romantic Palette", and "Smokey Eye Palette". I wanted the "Naked" Palette because the colours appealed to me more than the others. Though it is called "Naked", it has much different colours than Urban Decay's Naked Palette, which I also own and have reviewed here.

"Looking like you rolled out of bed flawless and fabulous is a celebrity secret and one that careers have been built on! Now, you too can look like you were "born perfect" with my Naked Eye kit. Sheer matte shadows and soft shimmers offer the perfect balance and variety for every skin tone. This palette of naturally nude shadows will have you looking super neutral yet drop dead gorgeous for any occasion. Nobody needs to know you didn't wake up that way."
- Jerrod Blandino, Too Faced Founder

A shelf slides out at the bottom to reveal and applicator. I never use applicators that come with products as I much prefer my own brushes, so I can't tell you how good this tool works, but I'll try it out and update this post later.

Three cards come with the palette which are tools to help you recreate three different looks: Day, Classic, and Fashion. I have yet to recreate one of the looks, but I will post an FOTD on at least one of the cards and let you know how helpful I find them.

The eyeshadows are very soft and pigmented. As far as matte black shadows go, Stiletto could be a little bit more pigmented, but can be built up to a nice dark black. I've been using Stiletto to set my eyeshadow instead of MAC Carbon and I find it much darker. My favourite eyeshadow is "Birthday Suit" and I actually ended up wearing it to my birthday dinner with friends last night!

FOTD

FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF15
NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC Cremeblend Blush in "LadyBlush"
MAC Cream Colour Base in "Pearl"

EYES:
UDPP
Too Faced "Birthday Suit" e/s (all over lid)
MAC Soft Brown e/s (crease)
NARS Galapagos e/s (outer V)
MAC Ricepaper (highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Zero"
Too Faced "Stiletto" (to set eyeliner)
Shu Umura Eyelash Curler
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
MAC #36 Lashes
Duo Dark Tone Adhesive

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

LIPS:
OCC Lip Tar in "Hush"
OCC Lip Tar in "Memento"
Chanel "Lola" l/s
(I made my own lip colour by mixing a bit of each)

Swatches


In the Buff (matte ivory)
Birthday Suit (beige shimmer)
Pink Cheeks (pale pink)
Pillow Talk (light taupe sheen)
Satin Sheets (golden champagne shimmer)
Lap Dance (silvery taupe shimmer)
Like a Virgin (matte taupe)
Unmentionables (steel grey shimmer)
Stiletto (matte black)

Top to Bottom: In the Buff, Birthday Suit, Pink Cheeks

Top to Bottom: Pillow Talk, Satin Sheets, Lap Dance

From Top to Bottom: Like a Virgin, Unmentionables, Stiletto