FOTD: CHANEL

Canon Powershot SD1400IS - With Flash

Hey Guys!
Here is my Chanel FOTD that I promised to post. I hope you enjoy! I used two different cameras, but some pictures I look washed out even though I am quite tan at the moment. I'll let you know the camera and settings I used in each picture in case you are interested. I find its hard to take good makeup pictures, especially when there is poor natural lighting outside (which there was the day I took these photos). I did a classic silver and black smokey eye because I've been testing out different looks for when I go to Vegas in 5 days! I think I'll be wearing this particular look with a black dress on one of our nights out.

I never use a flash when taking pictures, but this time I did and my makeup looks true to life, especially my skin colour. The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua has an SPF10 and it didn't white cast my photos! I love this foundation!

Canon Powershot SD1400IS - Natural Lighting

Nikon D90 - Natural Lighting

FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF15
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Hard Candy Glamoflage in "Medium"
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat
Chanel Soleil De Tan Bronze Universel
Chanel Soleil De Tan Sheer Illuminating Fluid
Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Setting Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3
Love&Beauty Brow Gel in "Dark Brown"

Nikon D90 - Natural Lighting

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced "Eye Love" Palette
- Silver spoon e/s
- Smolder e/s
- Heaven e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Zero"
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Ardell #111 Lashes

LIPS:
MAC Gaga 2 Lipstick
MAC Jazzed Lipstick
MAC Gaga 2 Lipglass
(I loveee this lip combo! My Jazzed lipstick is all smushed and melted though...I hope MAC repromotes this soon!)

Canon Powershot SD1400IS - With Flash