HAUL + (mini) REVIEW: CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua, Vitalumiere Eclat, Soleil Tan De Chanel Fluid


Hey Guys!
I've ALWAYS wanted to try more Chanel makeup products. I purchased Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel last summer, and this weekend I ended up picking up three more items to add to my much loved, but limited, Chanel makeup collection: Vitalumiere Aqua, Vitalumiere Eclat, and Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid.

I did my makeup this weekend with all my new, and old, Chanel products and I must say my skin looked AMAZING. In fact, my skin appeared so glowy and perfect I couldn't stop looking at it! LOL I've been an avid fan of NARS Sheer Glow, and I still love that foundation, but sometimes I find even that can be a bit too heavy on my skin. All of the Chanel makeup I've tried feels so clean and light that it makes me feel good about using it on my skin. My skin was extremely smooth as well. I also love the scent Chanel makeup has. I've probably unscrewed my Bronze Universel from time to time just to smell it, and these products smell just as good. LOL I will be posting a FOTD using all my Chanel products in the next day or two. I would like to wear it a few more times before I call this face routine HG...though it's looking to be HG in the making!

CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua
Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup

Price: $48 CAD
Shade: B30 Beige-Sable

At the moment my skin is more on the B40 side, but that's because I recently self-tanned. I decided to get B30 in the foundation because I stay around that colour more often than not. However, I decided to get a powder that was a shade darker so that when I am tan, it most likely will be mid-summer and I can use the powder to darker my foundation/blot. I did this combo yesterday and REALLY loved the outcome!

CHANEL Vitalumiere Eclat
Comfort Radiance Compact Makeup

Price: $75 CAD
Shade: B40 Beige - Desert

The compact is a bit pricey at first, which always deterred me from buying it. I avoid powder foundations because adding powder to my dry skin, typically, accentuates dryness and I have to load the Fix+ after just to fix the "powdery" look. This compact does not do that all. You can either use the brush inside for a light dusting of product, or you can use the sponge for more coverage. I like using the sponge to apply the powder after I used my Vitalumiere Aqua, and for touch ups I'll use the brush that came with the product.


Soleil Tan De Chanel
Sheer Illuminating Fluid

Price: $51 CAD
Shade: Sunkissed

I didn't go to the Chanel counter with intentions of buying this product at all. In fact I never heard about it or did any research prior to buying it (which is really rare for me because I typically don't drop $50 without knowing FOR SURE I will probably like the product). The makeup artist put this on my cheeks as a highlight and my skin had a very subtle, natural glow. You can use this product all over your face if you like, but I will just be using it on my cheeks and as a highlight. The shimmer is VERY fine so you won't look like a disco ball, trust me! The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. I have to smack the bottle off my hand to get any product out. I guess the flow will be easier once I use a little more product, since it is packed full at the moment. Below is a swatch of how the product looks blended out on my hand! It's so beautiful, perfect for summer and I will be using this daily for sure!


What are some of your favourite Chanel products?
Stay tuned for my Chanel FOTD below!